Our Mission is to spark transformation by uniting the Church to glorify God and bless our city through acts of kindness and love.
Our Vision is to see Hartford restored to being a city on a hill for the glory of God and joy of all people.
- To see the body of Christ in and around the city being built up and serving in Hartford.
- To promote unity in the body of Christ.
- To pray for the work of God in Hartford.
Our Objectives for Participating Churches
- To grow in our understanding of God’s vision for Hartford.
- To see the invisible reign of God’s Kingdom made visible.
- To be healed of racism, prejudice, materialism and apathy.
- To be spiritually formed by Jesus’ vision for love and justice.
- To fulfill the great commandment through this experience.
- To fulfill the great commission through this experience.
- To make more disciples in our own groups and in the city of Hartford.
- Providing an atmosphere for teenagers to grow their faith through community service
- Partnering with the local church in Hartford
- Developing long-term relationships among participants, Hartford residents, churches, and ministries
- Being a multi-cultural expression of the kingdom of God
- Proclaiming the good news and sharing God's love in both word and deed
- Ministering to the actual physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual needs of people in Hartford