Our Mission is to spark transformation by uniting the Church to glorify God and bless our city through acts of kindness and love.
Our Vision is to see Hartford become a city on a hill, filled with good news, healing, freedom, comfort, beauty, joy, praise, and righteousness for all people.
- To see the body of Christ in and around the city being built up and serving in Hartford.
- To promote unity in the body of Christ.
- To pray for the work of God in Hartford.
Our Objectives for Participating Churches
- To grow in our understanding of God’s vision for Hartford.
- To see the invisible reign of God’s Kingdom made visible.
- To be healed of racism, prejudice, materialism and apathy.
- To be spiritually formed by Jesus’ vision for love and justice.
- To fulfill the great commandment through this experience.
- To fulfill the great commission through this experience.
- To make more disciples in our own groups and in the city of Hartford.
- Working for and with the local church in Hartford.
- Meeting the real physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of people in Hartford.
- Being a multi-cultural expression of the kingdom of God.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Proclaiming the good news in both word and deed.
- Giving teenagers opportunities to serve and to grow in their faith.